War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, November 16, 2003


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....
.... it sure feels good to be back home and to sleep in my own bed for a change! I like my job but the travel might do me in after awhile.

I notice that I've been visited by the U.S. Treasury Dept and now NASA. Don't know what is up with NASA watching me! Maybe it's just a curious employee. Rose Lear says I'm a celebrity now. Nah I don't think so Rose - not yet anyway. And it doesn't really matter to me. I'm just working for the restoration of our collective freedoms anyway I can. In my travels I sure do run into many sad cases out there. The people of this nation are so uninformed and/or misinformed. If I just plant a couple of seeds or raise the curiousity of a few out there though, I'll be happy.

Oh and I respectfully say (this time) to all of you drivers on the highways, expressways and freeways out there: I don't care how fast you're driving or how many taxes you pay or how important you think you are, if someone wants to pass you for whatever reason, move to the right damnit! And if you're just out meandering anyway, start out in the right lane and stay there! That goes for all of you high ranking government workers too! Even you misinformed IRS employees.

And speaking of Rose Lear earlier reminds me - I am glad to hear that Bill Lear is OK!

I was saddened to hear about the passing of Dan Meador. He was a fine and true patriot. May God bless Dan and his family.