War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Thursday, December 04, 2003


Just a quick last note
I've noticed that the number of jokes I normally receive in my daily email has gone way down in the past few days. I hope this is caused by a temporary lack of yuks material and not because you all are down in the holiday dumps! C'mon! Let 'em rip! I don't care if they're clean or not! We can all use a good laugh everyday!