War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Friday, November 28, 2003


A recent entry from Irwin Schiff
The government sues you, and then steals your records so you can't adequately defend yourself. The raid occurred while I was involved in discovery in connection with the $ 2-1/2 million dollar lawsuit in which the Government seeks to reduce to judgment the assessments it made from the coerced returns I filed during my 1991 probation violation hearings. I had submitted to the government about 200 admissions which would have forced the government to admit that IRS revenue agents have no authority to seize anything in connection with income taxes. However the U.S. attorneys refused to answer the bulk of these admissions, and gave nonsensical reasons for avoiding having to do so. I have attached some of these admissions and their answers.

I've never personally met Irwin Schiff, but I've read his books and have a great deal of respect for him. Like many true patriots, he has paid a lofty price in our fight for tax freedom.