War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Saturday, November 22, 2003


Hacker and Chapman have it right!
And it does fall into the same subject I've been blogging about. The only problem is that to date NO ONE has thought this out thoroughly - a roadmap beyond next week , next month, next year albeit Gene Chapman says we should have mobile billboards around the country.

It takes 2% of a population to make effective change in a social system. That means we need 5.8 million Americans in sympathy with the TAX SLAVE FREEDOM MOVEMENT before we can expect real change in America's view on tax policy and for Government control to change toward a more positive outlook. These guys who want to spend $500,000 on a lawsuit to find out if we have the right to a "Redress of Grievance" are spitting into the wind.

While I firmly support WTP, I do believe that we must also look for or work to form other powerful, sweeping, fast moving venues to get our word out. That is, to as many as possible as quickly as possible. It surely can't hurt us to move into Washington on several fronts to harpoon and slay this blubbery whale!

I believe that daily blogging may work for some but without an ever growing daily viewership, it may only serve to help unstress the writer. Doug Kenline comes to mind. I admire Doug's tenacity in terms of writing everyday but I wonder just how much good it does in terms of helping to grow the size of the movement generally. I think that for the "average folk" among us, including me, it's probably more advantageous to first become massively educated on the subject matters and then perhaps carry leaflets and pass them out. Be ever willing to talk to anyone and everyone about the tax freedom movement, constitutional restoration, government restoration. And to make a point to doing so whenever and wherever possible! We need to find a way to pique the interest of "average Joe" enough to actually get him to go to the myriad of websites that will help him learn the truth. The truth that he has never been shown. I also believe that to effectively arouse "average Joe's" curiousity about the truth, WE ourselves must become educated to those truths and facts. As for me, I read EVERYTHING I can get my hands on about IRS, DOJ, the IR Code, CFR, news accounts, other patriots, others' experiences, etc. so that I can stay abreast of the facts and feel comfortable talking about it all. And STILL, I learn something from all of you almost daily! Nothing could be worse than to have someone ask you a question that you are not prepared to answer with fact and be able to provide references for "average Joe" to seek for himself. I think "average Joe" would soon become "doubting Joe" and all of your effort is shot.

It certainly appears that we MUST get educated - Knowledge is Power to you! We MUST speak out - which becomes Power to others when they hear you!

But you know, in the end, I still don't have a solid plan by which to direct others or be directed by. So I am as much to blame as any if we fail. Therefore, I feel obligated to get this ball rollng again! And to start, I nominate Allen Hacker for President and Gene Chapman for Vice President! Or vica versa. Of "what" I don't exactly know and I'm not sure how that would all shake out but I am sure that whatever group concept they formed would be worth experiencing! Do I hear any "seconds"?