War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, November 16, 2003


Hey David
if you, Cherie and your great children are some of those "Psst, watch that one,...he is the radical one." kind of people my folks always thought I should watch out for, well then I only have this to say to you: I have read the Goodyears' blogs and we've emailed backed and forth for some time and I am damn proud to be allowed in your camp with you and yours! You all can eat at my table! You are welcome here ANYTIME! Stand tall, stand proud, stand up and fight for what you believe in!

And as soon as we can inform, educate, "recruit" a few thousand more folks that will take a stand like you and yours, we will get our long term goals accomplished. Death to the income tax and restoration of our U.S. and state constitutions and the collective government bodies off of our asses.

We will get the people's governments back to the people! WE WILL WIN! Amen.