War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Monday, November 17, 2003


After much pondering about our solidarity....
and asking questions of others yesterday, I found myself stumped on just how to draw us all together. I know that We The People is getting stronger but it seems like forever and a day between updates, etc. Although I'm an avid supporter, it's hard for me to feel really connected to WTP. I pondered all day, wrote to several other blogosphere patriots. I wanted ideas about what everyone thought we should be doing and who specifically should we be supporting all out now.

After reading and rereading the responses back, I just didn't like the responses that I received. It really isn't that I didn't like the responses but rather that they didn't seem to satisfy me at all. And then last night as I was meditating and in prayer it dawned on me! It came to me like a flash of lightning and perhaps with as much power!

Now call me ........ hmmm, well call me whatever you want after you read my answer. It seems so logical and holds so much common sense that I feel it must be right. Who should we be supporting right now - full tilt?

Dick Simkanin! That's who! Don't misunderstand me, I don't think we can pull out our support of WTP or the other patriots in need either but I do believe we need to step up in a big way - support for Dick Simkanin!

Now think about this for a moment. If we as a group can: (1) see to it that Dick Simkanin gets an attorney(s) who is(are) well educated on the IRS, their tactics, has a good track record, etc. (2) show physical support by being at his hearings and trial (3) can muster the monetary support that he needs - [we can all dig just a little bit deeper! All of us!] (4) pull in as much major media coverage as possible at all phases, we as a group might just be victorious.

Now if THAT happens, think of the ramifications! Think of how fast this big domino run will fall! Businesses all over the land will follow suit (perhaps citing U.S. v. Simkanin)! As employers start pulling out of the withholding trap, scores of employees will learn the untaxing truth at one time! And they will talk to their family and friends! This thing would mushroom quicker and larger than the atomic bomb over Hiroshima!

And we, my friends will finally be free! There will be no rightful way in any shape or form to hold those now imprisoned on income tax issues!

...."Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"