War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, October 10, 2004

After Some Rest, Relaxation and Time For Thought

I'm Back At Again.

First, I would like to say Rest In Peace and God Bless You Alan Bacon. I miss your thought provoking writings and comments already.

I thought that I would shy away from posting on the blogs and just watch or lurk about anonymously but I've changed my mind. And this is why: It doesn't seem right for me to just fall out of step and vanish in light of the continuous hard work and dedication by Bob Schulz, Larken Rose, Sherry Peel Jackson, Joe Bannister, Ron Paul and scores and scores of others.

It becomes a more worrisome situation in this country with each passing day, in my view. The lies, the schemes, the fraud, the tyranny that is being shoved in our faces daily is appalling and I might add, truly unacceptable.

I believe strongly that we must NOT let this continue unabated. While it may be too late to straighten things out in our lifetimes perhaps, We MUST work long and hard for ours, our children's and grandchildren's sake. We cannot sit idly by and just let it happen ......... can we? I say NO! I say we talk, we write, we spend some money on good causes no matter the afforability of it or the amount you pitch in. Contribute time, offer to help out in various tasks if giving money is not an option. It is a worthy cause that's what matters. We must read. We must research. We must network among ourselves and pool our strengths, list our particular individual skills and strong points. We MUST question ALL authority and demand they back up any and ALL decisions and demands on We The People with legitimate statutes and regulations and not baseless rhetoric or hearsay. We MUST push for J.A.I.L in ALL 50 states. We MUST act fast but be equally intelligent. We MUST support each other, circle the wagons, band together. We MUST NOT let petty differences destroy our network, our goals, our collective dreams. We must continue to build our numbers.

Will the hard work and sacrifice of so many already spent go for naught or will YOU support this most important libertarian, constitution-saving, movement? Or die trying? Please email me with your thoughts. In the mean time, here are some thought provoking websites to stir you into action.

Compelling 9/11 evidence Caution: THIS ONE WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY!!

http://www.policestate21.com/911trailer.html

http://www.861.info

FBI WhistleBlowers in Minnesota