War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Friday, November 03, 2006

What's the Bid Deal About Illegal Immigration?

That's the question I keep getting asked in Minnesota

It just galls me to know that a sizeable share of Minnesotans see no harm with the illegal immigrants slipping into America and of course moving north into Minnsota too. Just where and when did we lose all sense of what is right and wrong; what is ethical and unethical?

Frankly, I'm tired of being labeled the "bad guy" when I express my desire to send each and everyone of them back to their respective countries. That includes Mexico!
The anchor babies just aren't a good excuse for their illegal immigrant parents to stay here. The solution then is to send the parents back, baby and all.

Now some are going to call me cruel, inhumane, blah blah blah. But I have absolutely no time for those whose very first act in America was a criminal one. NONE! And the fact that they have blended into society and work and have babies, doesn't change my view. They broke the law! No amnesty, no social free ride, no job, go home! These people need to be rounded up, detained until deported but nevertheless deported as soon as possible.

For those who are awaiting acceptance and processing through INS, once processed, Come on down! You are the next contestant on the Fraudulent Federal Tax O Rama!