War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, December 14, 2003


Last Week Just As I...
was getting ready to leave town on business, I noticed that Doug "Kamikaze" Kenline, Allen "The Whip" Hacker and David "I Reeeally Don't Have Time For This S__t" Goodyear were in a heated er um....well I think it can be most accurately described this way. The latter two were performing a verbal frontal lobotomy on Kamikaze Kenline for flashing (via the blogs) one of his major shortcomings that reeeeeally tweaked Allen.

Well, anyway, I'm glad that this interesting trio got it all worked out for the most part. We need them in our foxhole during battles in the war against federal tyranny! Now I just hope that they all remember to shoot out the front of the foxhole and not at each other! We don't need any more "friendly" fire spilling "friendly" blood! Oh, and Doug, please don't shoot yourself in the foot anymore either!