War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, September 28, 2003


Candie
I remember being where you are - that is - expecting a child. And I remember the process of pondering names. I always felt that the baby could be either a boy or a girl and we could name it Boulevard Shagnasty Paulson. Now I wouldn't do that to any of my children but the point is - I DIDN'T CARE! I just asked God to give us a rosy, healthy baby in good working order and all the right parts. In the end, I never felt like the rest really mattered. And we were truly blessed four times. It is fun to discuss all of the possible names and combinations though and prepare for the new arrivals. God Bless You All :-)