War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, September 28, 2003


To Rosemary Starcher
I am really curious about this"tolling" document. And I am particularly interested to know if that document actually says ".....between Rosemary P. Starcher ( "Starcher" ) and the United States of America, by and through its counsel, the United States Attorney's Office for the Central District of California \ "this Office" ) ." I can see it saying "United States" I cannot imagine it saying "United States of America". I am not a lawyer but I am of the belief that there is a jurisdiction issue here at the least and your constitutional rights are surely at risk of being run over if you agree to something like this. But if this document DOES say "United States of America" I think I would get to Supreme Law for clear and comprehensive documentation on jurisdiction between "we in the several states" and the "federal zone".