War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Saturday, December 27, 2003


Merry Christmas to me!
I received in the mail from the state of Minnesota a tax lien filing. Wow, how could they be so benevolent at this most joyous time of the year?

This all started out when they asked me why I hadn't filed returns for '95, '96, '97. And I told them that I was not required to file a return according to Minnesota Department of Revenue guidelines because I am not required to file a federal income tax return. They then conjured up some dummy returns (not legal), sent them to me along with a tax bill. I wrote them another letter explaining that these dummy returns were invalid and I was not required to file. Their only response was to send another presentment with more interest and penalties. (No due process here)

They finally found my employer and filed a third party levy on my wages. I would have filed a suit against my employer if I didn't like them so well. And I may still have to which would be most unfortunate. (No due process here)

At any rate, I just received a letter that there is now a tax lien against my property (no specific property is listed, however). The figures are based on the presentments they've been sending me about their idea of my tax bill. (No due process here either).

I'm going to file a UCC 1 and find out just what the hell they have filed against me. If the lien is filed, I will have to get a hearing with the tax court (executive branch administrative court) and in all likelihood I will end up in district court (legislative branch) with these extortionist bastards.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE BIT OF DUE PROCESS TO DATE IN THIS MATTER. I WILL FIGHT THIS, I WILL EXPOSE THESE CRIMINALS! I WILL NOT STAND FOR NOT BEING GIVEN MY DUE PROCESS RIGHTS! NO ONE ABOVE THE LAW

Stay tuned! I may be the next guy asking for donations for my defense fund.