War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Thursday, January 01, 2004


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
To all of my hardworking fellow patriots I wish a happy, safe, productive and freedom producing year in 2004!

Now for some hurtful truth. It is not yet clear whether or not I will be able to round up enough cash to get to Ft. Worth for Dick Simkanin's trial on Monday. I make no excuses. It has been an ass kicking couple of years financially for me fighting the taxing extortionists in my particular cases. I just do not have the cash right now to afford the trip. I will keep trying to round enough cash up. I do want to be part of this landmark event. I would love to see the IRS and DOJ squirm in person.

However, lack of funds has NOT stopped me from writing letters, sending faxes and emails and making phone calls to various politicians and a judge or two. Lack of funds has NOT stopped me from praying over these matters - for the safety of all involved in the tax freedom and constitutional restoration movements - for the safe return of Dick Simkanin, Bill Lear, Rick Stanley and others to an unrestrained, free life as the Bill of Rights guarantees ALL innocent men and women. And finally, lack of funds has NOT stopped me from working diligently within the movements and doing what I can to win the war against federal tyranny. Lack of funds has NOT stopped me from supporting any way I can those of us in need whenever and however I can.