War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Monday, September 08, 2003


Doug Kenline
No sense giving up on the IRS correspondence now! They're just getting a good start. Probably have a fresh batch of trouble making clerks that don't know any better and they're off to prove to their boss just how good they are. You just can't give up and rollover THAT easy, Doug because that is precisely what they want you to do! Fall over, chicken out, give up and cut a deal with them. I say BS to that! Heck, I'm still getting letters after 9 years of screwing with them! Matter of fact, I just got two new ones the other day myself. The nice thing was that for the first time in a long time there is actually a real human being who actually signed this correspondence! And someone that I can contact instead of those damn unsigned form letters. I'm happy as can be that I have someone specific to contact now! He probably won't be too happy about dealing with me after awhile though he just doesn't know it yet.