War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 04, 2003


DOH! YEEEEOOOWW!
Geez! I gotta quit doing this! I thought I was over it but no - I had to try it again today. Talk radio. I mean the likes of Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt, Michael Savage, Laura Ingalls, Mike Gallagher, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc. I really don't want to get off on a rant but somebody help me out here. Is there anything more superficial, more benign in substance than these guys and gals? Is that what it takes to stay on the air? To attract a crowd these days? A daily spew of he said-she said, the left sucks-the right blows, the democans this - the republicrats that? blah blah blah blah blah. But NOTHING beneath the surface is explored.

This past Wednesday, Michael Medved actually said that he thought that all politicians like George W., Arnold Schwarznegger, Dick Chaney and others get into politics purely to serve their country and fellow man. Oh really! He said they're already rich, so it's sure isn't for the money - DUH - But it can't hurt! (Michael, please note that poor people rarely win big elections). Medved never once aired the thought that perhaps the motives of these politicians was their need for power and greed or perhaps to enhance their ability to help their business cronies and indeed themselves -or- God forbid, their chance to further the cause of fascism that is rife within the federal government. Mr. Medved the home has a nice room for you if you'll just quit sniffing that model airplane glue and take those rose colored glasses off.

I have emailed most of these "stars" several times about the tax freedom movement, judicial shortchanging of Irwin Schiff by Judge George in the 9th Circuit in June, Vernie Kuglin, Gene Chapman and the Tax March on Washington, about the unconstitutionality of the Patriot Act, about We The People and to please investigate 9-11 and don't take it on it's face. Not one response, and so far as I know, no air time for any thing other than the status quo daily bitching. That is except for when Sean Hannity sideswiped Vernie Kuglin on his radio show AND ambushed here on his TV show. Way to go Hannity you slimeball.

As I see it, either the tax freedom movement, constitutional restoration and the folks within are not fodder suitable for the listening flock -or- the truth, the whole truth, so help you (well, whatever) won't budge the corporate sponsors of today.

Obviously, I don't have any faith in most presidents, cabinets DOJ, most federal congressman, but I can't find a reason to. Just listen to what they say and then watch what they do. It aint rocket science! It may be criminal, it may be fancy manipulating but it aint some great feat of social engineering.

Anyway, from now on, it's rock, R&B, jazz for me! No more talk! I can certainly be way off base here so if any of you have any thoughts about this please let me know! Sorry about this darn rant. I try to stay as upbeat as possible - but I just had to say it.