War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 03, 2003


Are you counting chickens yet?
The best news I've heard in a long time was today when the announcement came out that Irwin Schiff was awarded a Stay on The Injunction against him and Freedom Books while the appellate hearing is pending. It would appear that there is at least some justice going on out there in the 9th Circuit. Is it just me or does it appear that this whole charade has been nothing more than a vindictive action by the government to make Schiff suffer financially and an attempt to break him down spiritually in hopes that he would just go away? I don't think you have to be a wizard to figure that one out.

By the way, Doug, no vengence here but I am committed to the war against federal tyranny. I hope that today is just one more step in the right direction with Schiff's granted stay. It is a victory of sorts but I'm not ready to count any chickens before they hatch.