War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I'm back and full of P___ and Vinegar


I'm Back and Full of P___ and Vinegar to Continue the Fight
I took a few days off away from modern machinery to recharge my batteries and reestablish my focus. Boy I needed that! I guess we can all use a break once in awhile. You see something has been bothering me lately and I emailed Gene Chapman today about my recent observations and my concerns. I won't belabor it all here except to say that I see, hear and feel splinters and chips coming off of the planks of tax freedom and constitutional restoration at the moment. Bickering, whining, moaning, etc. - all of the negative things that serve only to strengthen the opposition. And THAT is exactly what the other side, those evil doers, whether they really know what they're doing to mankind or not - want. They want us to self destruct, to implode through infighting, to succumb to human weakness and frailties.

Why do you think the various departments of government are so interested in Gene Chapman's websites and blog? Because here is a guy that "they" SHOULD fear. You see, he's the kind of guy that will give up virtually everything and has already given up much to fight this fight. He won't be threatened by "their" usual monetary or incarcerate threats. "They" need to keep a watch on this guy because he is touching minds and hearts of thousands across America right now. He is a genuine threat to "their" cakewalk!

I think it is safe to say that we will NEVER all agree with each other at one time - if ever. We will NEVER all think alike necessarily, we may not agree with any one way or approach to the tax freedom and constitutional restoration. BUT - I believe we have to come forward in the ranks as tough skinned individuals and as a collective army. We each have to figure out a way to deal with the trivial annoyances that sometimes tend to eat at our egos and destroy our focus - if we as a group, army are to prevail. We have to find a way to stop whining about our own trials and woes and use that energy insted to better our own lives and of those we march with and for. Can I help that person in his war? Can I teach someone new the truth today? Can I send a few bucks to Gene Chapman or Dick Simkanin, Rose and Bill Lear, WTP or others in need this week, this month to strengthen the cause. While we all have to be at least a little practical about this (we DO have to survive through our own lives and circumstance) I believe we all must give, give and give some more of ourselves, our funds, our time if we are to win the war against federal tyranny. As the federal beast becomes more injured, more dangerous, this is no time for us to sit idly by.

Well, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it! I will not live a day without fighting for the betterment of my offspring, my family, my friends, my fellow patriots. Whatever you think of me or me of you in the end means little, I will be in this war along side of all my fellow patriots - all trivial BS and differences aside - with clear intent, focus and resolve to the larger cause - tax freedom, constitutional restoration and legitimate monetary system - everyday - until the day we win or the day I die! I will do my humble best - whatever that my turn out to be. Doug you were asking to know more about me - Now you know.

I visited Rose Lear's blog and what a blessing that was again today! Here's a couple that have their hands full and then some. He continues to fight against the tyranny from behind the bars of injustice and she fights for freedom and survival daily and still finds time to mentor the young, the up and coming generation like Candie Goodyear. I urge you to read the poem that Rose published there today. God Bless us one and all.