War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, August 24, 2003


David and Candie
Looks like David Goodyear and Candie are doing their part to protest along side Gene Chapman in Alabama and keep him in razors. I only wish I wasn't 1200 miles away so that I could make the trip back and forth within a weekend. But for now, I can only send money to him when I'm able because like many of us my butt is stuck to my job most days.

Speaking of Gene Chapman, I offer you a hardy congratulations on your upcoming marriage to Jessica! I'm convinced I know where you find your strength to do all that you do but where do you find the time for all that is going on in your life?