War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, August 24, 2003


Hey Doug
Doug, hang in there my friend life is not that bad. A lot of us are being harassed by the IRS or other government body and sometimes by the life experience in general. A lot of us are concerned about levies and garnishments. And in my experience, it CAN be stressful. I guess that's just the way it is. It seems that we all get our share of crap in this life. Some of it we bring on ourselves because of a decision we either make or don't make. Now I'm certainly not smart when it comes to God, the Bible or any other religion. But in my humble opinion, I don't think my God and probably not your God either will let us down. We may feel that He has at times but things happen for a reason. I think daily tests are put upon us by Him as a part of our spiritual "muscle" building experience. Hopefully the more we're tested the stronger and smarter we get. Hopefully, we will experience enough spiritual growth here so that we have the opportunity to meet Him at a later date. As for myself, when the going gets too tough, I just make a decision to turn it back over to God and let him know I can't deal with it at that time. I ask for enlightenment and knowledge of His will for me and for solutions to the problems I'm facing at that moment. I do get the answers I'm in need of and things do get better. Sometimes I have to wait awhile but I always get them.