War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 03, 2003


Fellow Blogger Getting Wake Up Slaps!
It seems that Doug Kenline has been getting a real butt chewing from several among the tax freedom patriots. Necessary? Yep, I think so because I think Doug is liked by many and that's why folks bother to take the time to give him some hell. And even if he isn't liked, our numbers are so thin as it is, we need to try and preserve all the forces we can!

It's all really quite simple, though maybe Alicia Almond can help me with this one. But I was once told that if a person says you have a tail, it may not be a big deal. But if several people tell you you have a tail, best you take a look! Enough said? OK, I need to get busy working on my case.