War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Tuesday, September 30, 2003


Downer Syndrome....
still appears to be making its rounds through the blogger neighborhood. My term for the sort of "down in the dumps, pondering life, current, past and future conditions and I don't exactly know why I feel like this or how long it will last" funk. I know I had it, Gene Chapman had it, I think one or two at the Goodyear's household may have had it. Now after reading his blogging, it seems that Doug Kenline has got it.

Thank God we're a hardy bunch! We do beat this insidious mental bug and we continue to battle with the tyrannical government(s).