War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Thursday, October 02, 2003


Another chink in the armor but we cannot break!
Dick Simkanin after months in prison awaiting a trial has come to an agreement with the feds in his case. In light of Mr Simkanin's agreement with federal despots, this is a sad and disappointing day for us in the tax freedom movement. While I don't like the outcome in this case I cannot fault Mr. Simkanin for his decision. He was the one in prison not me. It was his case and circumstance specifically - not mine.

I'm convinced that if they want to waste their time with this little piss ant Minnesotan, they can have me and feed me for the rest of my life if they choose. Make all the noise in the press that they want. Not that I want to be a martyr but once again I feel like we owe our children and grandchildren a better future. We owe them the servant government that the federal and state constitutions guarantee them. We owe them a truthful history lesson. If going to prison helps this cause in some way, then so be it. It must be done. BUT WE MUST NOT BREAK!

Lord, I pray not, but more than ever, I sense that violence may be the only way to get the attention of the federal machine so they know that WE THE PEOPLE mean business! They better fix these problems NOW! We are not fooling around! And it may be just around the corner.

It really pisses me off that there could be so many of our fellow(?) citizens fighting FOR the cause of this tyranny. WAKE THE F___ UP, PEOPLE! I can see the ever-corrupt politicians raping us because they are a different breed and most often criminal. But with the help of your next door neighbors who work for them? That's cause to be angry and damn disappointed.

My question to my fellow freedom fighting patriots is this: How do we get the truth out to larger numbers and at a faster rate? It would seem imperative that we do so.

By the way, when the opening shots of the second revolution begin, and I fear they will, at whom should we be aiming first? It would seem like the list is getting ever bigger and uglier.