War Against Federal Tyranny And The Misapplication of Income Tax

We The People, fighting to return America to rule of law under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." --- Declaration of Independence "Tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up?" --Patrick Henry

Sunday, October 12, 2003


I Love Him Like Any Patriot Brother BUT....
I simply can't agree with Joseph Almond's latest plans. I don't care how upset you are, how angry you are, how distraught you are! Suicide for any reason by any method is NOT the answer and in my view is not OK!

Here is the reasons I feel this way and I hope Joseph will ponder them.

In reality, suicide is a coward's way out - no matter the drama. I don't envision Joseph Almond that way.

The government just doesn't care about one person. They may say what it is you want to hear so that you stop your suicidal efforts but nothing positive comes out of it after that. It's futile and all for nothing.

Just like Rose Lear, Bob Schulz and Gene Chapman before you, nothing will come of your fast or your death that is positive and can be measured as good work against the federal machine. Yes, there will be some press coverage and a few more will find out the truth but not in large enough numbers that way.

Remember what Larken Rose says about fighting against the propaganda war that this is. You will accomplish only one thing - your death - very little to nothing more.

Suicide leaves behind all who love you, care for you, need you in their lives.

Yes, that means that the survivors are selfish, they need you for their own reasons but they are no more selfish than you for leaving before your time.

I would gladly fight and give my life right alongside you if we are fighting the 2nd revolution, but I will never condone your current plan to self induced death.

You are much too important and useful as an intelligent human here on Earth! We have all of eternity in the next life but such a short time here to effect in a positive way the lives of our children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, neighbor kids, those yet to be born. To me, THEY are what this fight is all about! They are why I fight so hard. I can't do that if I'm not here and neither can you.